**COVID19 we are still sanitizing between each party, and taking every precautionary to keep our business safe for our employees and customers.
What about my deposit? Is it refundable? Below is an insert from our contracts regarding your deposit and COVID-19
- Cancellation of the engagement by the CILENT (contracting customer referred to heretofore as CLIENT) for any reason shall forfeit the deposit. Cancellation of the engagement by the CLIENT within 14 days of the date of engagement shall also require payment of the balance to the PROVIDER (The Pink Teapot referred to heretofore as PROVIDER), unless the same party is re-booked by the CLIENT for a mutually agreeable date within 30 days of the original event date. A CLIENT canceling their engagement by telephone must also verify that cancellation in writing (via dated email)
- If the PROVIDER or CLIENT must cancel the engagement due to an Act of God, “Force Majeure”. Riot, strike, epidemic, or by the order of any public authority, this contact shall become null and void, and all deposit and balance payments shall be refunded, and both parties shall have no further legal recourse against each other.
- All Deposits are non-refundable unless number 2 occurs
- Final Balance is payable to PROVIDER by and is due no later day of your party.
- COVID-19 if the CLIENTs or anyone in their family contracts covid-19 CLIENT may reschedule party within the year from a party date